After the serene view of the beach, we shall head for our next place, the Cellular Jail. Cellular Jail also famous as “kaalapaani” shall give you a taste of the struggles our freedom fighters went through to fetch us a free India. It is also recommended to watch the Light & Sound show organised there in the evening as it is one of a kind.
1. Cellular Jail is closed on every Monday and National Holidays.
2. Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs.
3. The Light & Sound Show plays every day at 1800hrs. Its tickets are available on first come first serve basis.
After breakfast or later in the afternoon get transferred to phoenix bay harbor to catch a ferry to the Havelock Island. Situated 57 km northeast of the South Andaman’s, Havelock offers a breath-taking trail of nature expeditions. This picturesque island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush
green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches; Vijaynagar beach and Radhanagar beach.
Stay here overnight in a comfortable beach resort.
1. This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair. If you are traveling by an early morning ferry, ask the Hotel to give you a packed breakfast.
2. Ferry timings will be mentioned in the tickets provided to you. Please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card issued by govt. competent authorities.
3. Ferry timings are subjected to weather conditions.4. Carry only the limited essential luggage to Havelock
AFTER BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING WE TRANSFER NEIL TO PORT BLAIR BY PRIVATE A/C CRUISE. MOVE TO THE HOTEL WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE. AFTER LUNCH( ON OWN), PROCEED TO SHOPPING AND THEN WE MOVE BACK FOR PORT BLAIR. OVERNIGHT STAY AT HOTEL IN PORT BLAIR.